Wax Chandlers Hall is located in the heart of the City in Gresham Street on a site that the Company has owned since 1501.
Located in the Foster Lane Conservation Area, the current brick and granite styled building is the sixth design of the Hall on the same site, having lost previous versions to the Great Fire of 1666, town planning and general disrepair. The Hall is well appointed and has benefited from a recent refurbishment to its interior.
Like many other livery companies, the Company acquired its Hall as a permanent meeting place and somewhere to administer its affairs, and these continue to be its main functions today.
It also offers a memorable option for corporate conferences and executive hospitality. The Hall can accommodate up to 68 for lunches or dinners and up to 100 for a stand-up reception, or we can offer smaller rooms for more intimate events.
For further details on what the Hall can offer, please call the Beadle on 020 7606 3591 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.